Based in Shropshire
Job ref: AZ/42683
As a project manager it is your responsibility to deliver projects on time and in budget, by planning and organising resources and people. This includes acquiring resources, managing and coordinating the efforts of project team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
7+ years’ work experience incl. leading projects
Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
English Advanced level
Proficiency in the use of Excel, Power Point
PMP / Prince certification
KEY INTERFACES FOR ROLE:
This section should identify the key interfaces with other roles/departments/customers the role holder has / required to have for this position.
- According to project teams
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
These are quantifiable measures used to evaluate the success of the individual in this role. These should be tied to the performance objectives for the person in the role.
- Personal objectives
- Project indicator
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: NPE, PlastMilan, PDM, Compounding World, Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, ArabPlast