NEW VACANCY! (PK5742)
INTERNAL SALES EAST / WEST / MIDLOTHIAN
Salary up to £25K + Pension + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: 8:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday / 8:00 - 13:30 Friday
Our Client is a market leader in labelling and coding products for the industrial marketplace. They provide the latest in systems, software, and media and back them with a nation-wide network of direct sales, service, and technical support. Systems are used to address countless applications such as product identification, bar code compliance labelling, inventory control, work-in progress tracking, shipment addressing, and bin and shelf labelling.
To complement their sales Team, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated, experienced Internal Sales person for:
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements, estimating and following up estimates, delivery schedules, answering customer enquiries and providing samples as and when requested
- Administration duties such as order confirmations, sales order processing & invoicing
- Outbound and inbound sales calls
- Sales administration
- Estimating for new enquiries and follow up
- To work in an orderly fashion, maintain systems and ensure traceability for their actions
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure customers' needs are adequately met
- Management of finished goods stock levels
- Supply daily job updates to customers
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer requirements
- Computer literate in Excel and Word, and have experience of working with Management Information Systems
- You will be a good team player who is motivated and possesses excellent attention to detail, you will be confident and competent in the use of Excel.
- You will have strong negotiation skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Apply for Internal Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly