Project Manager - Retail packaging (1 x permanet role & 1 x 12 month maternity leave cover)
A project management position where strong previous experience of multiple line project management is key. The successful candidate will work along side our packaging team within the client’s busy trading category.
This full time and demanding role requires an individual with high level proven presentation and communication skills, who can illustrate their experience in cradle to grave project management, with an ability to work in the FMCG sector. Preferably you are already from either the retail / FMCG markets or print / packaging industry.
Skills & Experience required :
· Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi task.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Good attention to detail.
· Flexible and hardworking.
· A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
· Smart appearance and professional attitude.
· Approachable and trustworthy.
· PC literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
· Experience of industry based briefing and approval systems.
· Knowledge of print or repro.
· Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging.