Business Development Manager | End of Line Print Equipment | UK Nationwide
Business Development Manager for case erectors, sealers, loaders and bespoke systems within an innovative, high quality manufacturer. Exceptional training programme provided to ensure highest levels of expertise. Offering modular packing line solutions from semi automatic case erectors to full automatic case sealers.
Business Development Manager | End of Line Print Equipment – Food, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Order Fulfilment | UK Nationwide | £40k-£50k Basic + Bonus/OTE: £60k+
Specialising in the design, manufacture and distribution of end of line packaging machinery. A market leading organisation based in the UK with a global reach. Markets covered include food, healthcare, printing and order fulfilment. Offering a complete service to its clients, this organisation has a well established reputation as having the highest level of professionalism and service.
As Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business and maintaining existing accounts
- Targeting end users in the food, healthcare, printing and order fulfilment markets
- Covering the UK nationwide – home based
- Advising and assisting existing customers on efficiencies and equipment
- Building long-lasting relationships based on quality and design
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in packaging equipment essential
- Professional communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A can do attitude to selling
A real opportunity for career development with a market leading manufacturer within the packaging arena.