Service Engineer | Recycling | South East
Exceptional training and support programmes coupled with flexible working hours make this a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic working environment with the potential to fulfil a long-term role. A dual-skilled, on-site service engineer is needed to install, maintain and repair recycling equipment for a leading player in the industry.
Service Engineer | Recycling | South East | Excellent Salary
This company boasts a large and diverse portfolio of machinery including balers, conveyors, compactors and feeders that they heavily rely on to maintain their commercial operations. With important clients to cater for, it is essential that this equipment is effectively maintained, putting great importance upon this role.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, routinely maintaining and repairing a range of recycling machinery
- Working within an approved budget
- Operating within appropriate health and safety regulations
- Completing paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry
- Mechanical and electrical engineering experience
- Experience of working with recycling equipment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to think logically in order to solve problems effectively and efficiently
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a reputable organisation with the tools to progress your career and engineering skills, with the view for a long-term role.