New Business Development Manager - Pouches
NEW VACANCY! (PK5755)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POUCHES
MIDLANDS / NORTH
Salary up to £40K + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + 25 days holidays
Our client is a highly innovative and successful packaging manufacturer and supplier looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. The company have been recently acquired by a US$200 million Multi-National Group and will be targeting the stand-up pouches and food packaging films market in the UK.
They are looking for a strong new business hunter who is confident in prospecting and opening doors to develop long terms accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with food films and pouches and will be happy to play a significant part in strategic business growth in this segment.
The role is National and primarily home based although there will be a requirement to visit company premises on a regular basis.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities in key product/ market sectors.
- Awareness of profitability as well as sales revenue value is critical.
- A proven background of delivering business growth and structured account development.
- Driven, results orientated, with a desire to progress and demonstrate capability.
- Focussed and self-motivated individual who can work well alone as well as within a team.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- An effective cold caller.
- The ability to create and maintain internal and external relationships on all levels.
- Friendly, approachable individual who will fit well within a friendly team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The primary drive is all about prospecting and closing to ultimately grow the business so someone who enjoys the challenges involved in winning business is ideally suited to this role.
This is an exciting time to join a forward thinking and well invested company, there are clear opportunities for progression for the right candidates.