Senior Business Development Executive - Printed Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5819)
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - PRINTED LABELS
£Attractive basic salary & benefit package based on experience
Our Client is a high volume, high quality provider of reel fed Self Adhesive Labels, Expanded Content Labels, Shrink Sleeves, & Variable Data & QR / Smart Labelling.
Specialising in both Blue Chip and Packer/Filler markets, particularly in Food, Nutraceutical, Animal Nutrition, Industrial Cleaners, Paints, Aerosol Filling and Chemical sectors.
A high calibre individual with a proven sales track record in the flexo or digital printed label industry is currently required to lead the push for the accelerated development of new business from within existing clients and from the prospecting and development of new business partners.
- Build and manage relationships with new and existing accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues.
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting.
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established.
- personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages - PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Taking responsibility and showing accountability for your actions you will have a high level of personal commitment. You will be flexible to travel extensively across the territory.
This is an innovative company with a growing portfolio of products and substantial investment into new equipment and strategic growth. A very exciting time to be developing your career in this sector.
Apply for Senior Business Development Executive - Printed Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly