Key Account Manager | Gluing Equipment – Print & Packaging | West Midlands & Ireland
Market leading manufacturer creating a new role for an energetic and dynamic external Key Account Manager – this is an innovative and progressive organisation and part of a pan-European group. Primarily maintaining a portfolio of existing accounts, there is also a fantastic opportunity to develop new business around this.
Key Account Manager | Gluing Equipment – Print & Packaging | West Midlands & Ireland | £30k-£40k + Bonus/OTE: £50k+
A highly technically based company who are a well established UK division of a European group dedicated to using their expertise to create innovative and efficient solutions to exceed customer expectations.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of key accounts
- Targeting and winning new business from existing and new customers
- Working with end users in the Packaging, Print, Direct Mail, Automotive and Construction markets
- Covering the Midlands and Ireland
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development within capital equipment
- Experienced in selling into print/packaging or manufacturing environments
- Excellent relationship builder with a solutions approach to selling
- Professional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A desire to get results and achieve profits
A unique chance to progress your career with a market leading manufacturer.
Apply for Key Account Manager | Gluing Equipment – Print & Packaging | West Midlands & Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly