Key Account Manager | Global Corrugated Manufacturer | North East England
Receiving the highest award in packaging this year this is a real chance for somebody to join a company with huge exposure throughout Europe and the world. The company seek a strategic thinking corrugated sales specialist to drive new offerings and create long standing relationships within a lucrative set of blue chip accounts based in and around North East England.
Key Account Manager | Global Corrugated Manufacturer | North East England | Exceptional Salary + commission
This company are always in the top 10 corporate companies to work for according to Times Magazine. With years of corrugated manufacturing experience and huge coverage over the globe there really is no roof on what you can achieve with the group. The business always invests in the lasted innovative technology and equipment in order to maintain their president as global industry leaders.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maximizing a healthy range of existing accounts.
- Selling exciting and highly bespoke product ranges into a diverse selection of end users
- Autonomy to manage your time effectively and drive new creative offerings
- Introducing new products and services to clients and organising visits
- Enthusiasm to develop your own career, challenge yourself and recognise both personal and business opportunity
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record of being able to grow sales in your existing business
- Ability to identify and optimise growth opportunities within nominated accounts and managing the P&L
- Natural ability of to built strong and long lasting relationships with all customer types
- Good all-round business acumen and exceptional sales drive is vital.
- Must have successful experience of selling corrugated, distribution offering or similar
For the chance to join this incredibly established and modern packaging manufacturer for a very rare career opportunity – apply below.