Business Development Manager - Cellulose Products
Business Development Manager; Cellulose Products
Based in Stockholm
Job ref: EG /43624
Our client develops innovative and sustainable solutions enhancing the well-being of the people and the planet. Inspired by the way people live and act, they constantly rethink status-quos across different sectors starting from renewable feedstock that does not compete with food. By integrating breakthrough innovations, they transform ideas into tangible and game changing solutions. Our client has a global presence with operations across the continents.
The Division’s Innovation and Strategic Marketing function has a key role in developing new applications and solutions addressing well identified customer needs. The newly established Innovation Centre in Stockholm hosts versatile talents in research, business development and marketing working together to reach their ambitious goals.
Our client is now looking for a Business Development Manager Cellulose products. Your role will be to successfully commercialize Biomaterials divisions’ new products and technologies, especially cellulose based materials.
• Support internal innovation and external collaboration projects in the cellulosic films & fibers areas with technical and commercial understanding and actively ensure achievement of the set strategic objectives and KPIs
• Manage large-scale collaboration projects with strategic partners for development and commercialization of the new cellulosic materials in the selected business areas
• Evaluate business potential of new technologies in the field of regenerated cellulosic films and fibers.
• Identify new business opportunities and ideas from the market, helping to grow the idea pipeline in the field of regenerated cellulosic films and fibers.
• Must have a good overall technical and commercial understanding of cellulosic films (film technical properties and benchmarking, manufacturing processes, end-use applications and economics) with good network in the flexible packaging industry
• Past exposure to cellulosic fibers for textile applications and a good understanding of the textile industry value chain are a strong plus
• Excellent and proven business development skills
• Experience of working with innovation processes and initiatives
Proven track record of managing large-scale innovation and new business projects
• Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are an advantage
• Strong project management skills and business acumen
• Good negotiation skills
• Committed leadership and strong interest in building new businesses for biomaterials
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Ability to work with multiple business development initiatives and end use segments according to the need
• Ability to build structure, organize and plan work
• Collaborative team player
• Good intercultural skills
• Willingness to travel and visit customer as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in new business development positions
• Proven track record of commercially introducing new products into the market and developing new customer bases
• Relevant academic degree. Advanced technical Degree and business education are a strong plus.
To apply please contact Ellie Guest
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast
Apply for Business Development Manager - Cellulose Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly