Managing Director (Sales Focused)
Labels, Cartons & Flexibles
Package commensurate with your experience
My client is a world-leading producer of printed cartons, technical labels and decorative flexible film. As part of their strategy aimed at deeper customer understanding and ultimately growth, they are looking for a strong leader to manage their business based in Denmark, with sales territories across the Nordics and parts of mainland Northern Europe.
- A commensurate strategic & commercial business leader you will have a strong leadership style and an ability to inspire a business from top to bottom.
- Managing the operations of two facilities
- Business Development – ability to drive pipeline generation and conversion
- Strategic Key Account Management – consulting with some of the worlds’ leading companies within healthcare, pharmaceutical, chemicals and agricultural markets.
- Ability to drive a dynamic “customer-first” ethos throughout all areas of the business to deliver a truly customer-centric operation.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience within a senior business development, sales or commercial position.
- Knowledge of technical packaging solutions, specifically filmic solutions (labels & flexible packaging) and printing techniques.
- A consistent and stable leadership style with a strong ability to influence but internally and externally at all levels of seniority.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Due to the anticipated numbers of applicants we kindly ask that any interested parties email their applications through to us. We will aim to respond to all applicants within a two week time frame.