Account Executive - Packaging
NORTH WEST (please contact me for further details)
Salary Guide £23-25K *** please note this is genuine flexible for a more experienced candidate ***
Hours of Work: 9am -5pm (including weekend cover as and when required, maximum 5 weekends a year)
Our client is a market leading folding carton manufacturer based in the North West, supplying to predominately the food market. They have an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Executive to effectively manage their customer requirements whilst ensuring the company's objectives are fulfilled.
This role is very computer based, our client is looking for someone who has a good maths skill level, is meticulous and has strong communication and interpersonal skills. The position involves ordering for the customers, working with customer forecasts / working out stock levels that are needed etc.
They are looking for someone they can mould and build into their team for the future. The chosen candidate will be trained for Internal Sales with a view to progress into an Account Management post or Team Leader within the business in the future. Their Internal Sales position is more in depth and technical then the average customer service department.
- Generate Sales and Production Orders
- Price the Sales order using the customer pricing structure
- Gather full specification and create on their ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Attend new job meetings with the Production Managers
- Enter customer deliveries and optimise transport
- Calculate the quantity of board required and generate purchase order
- Manage VMI processes & customer forecasts
- Manage aged board and aged finished goods stocks
- Maintain board control document
- Accurately maintain packaging specification documents
- Provide customer requested information i.e. stock reports etc.
- Attend customer visits (on/off site)
- Effectively manage customer service issues
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness
- Outwork - Liaise with European supply network (internal/external)
- Resolve invoice queries
- Hit monthly target for Margin Improvement projects
- Ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision
- Interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers
- Excellent communications Skills
- Be extremely meticulous with detailed information whilst working to deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to understand ERP systems
- Ability to work in an organised and tidy manner
- Ability to follow department processes
Minimum Skill / Qualification Requirements:
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency at 'A' Level standard.
- A good level of Maths and English
- A good level of Excel
Apply for Account Executive - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly