Senior Packaging Development Technologist (FMCG/Toiletries)
You will be responsible for delivering NPD on all new products across fmcg/toiletries/home brands, delivering packaging that creates maximum impact to consumers. Providing packaging development service to Global and Regional Category & Brand Teams and to Supply Chain Teams
Lead packaging development through design, develop and implement stages of identified NPD. Focus on developing testing and trialling Rigid plastics & flexibles. Provide technical packaging expertise to the design and development of any printed packaging materials. Proactively seek out packaging ideas that drive Innovation in pack design and sustainability.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required for this role :
IOP or other recognised packaging qualification to HND/Graduate level.
Degree in Packaging, Packaging Design or Engineering Discipline.
Min 5 years experience of delivering new packaging development within at least one of the following categories: Retail or FMCG (brand or own label), Personal Care, Beauty, Food & Nutrition or Homecare.
Rigid plastics experience - developing, testing, trialling - is essential.
Apply for Senior Packaging Development Technologist (FMCG/Toiletries)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Flexible plastics Research and development jobs in North West England
- Rigid plastics Research and development jobs in North West England
- Design and branding Research and development jobs in North West England
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare Research and development jobs in North West England
- Food Research and development jobs in North West England