A significant player in the print management field is looking for a proactive Account Director to manager their client base within the Scottish drinks industry.
With an ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritise work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines, your will be responsible for the following:
- Lead deep, consultative relationships with assigned key accounts
- Full accountability of delivery of company's services and drive continuous improvement; will be point of escalation for client's stakeholders
- Apply deep understanding of our client’s services and translate client needs into opportunities to sell additional solutions and drive revenue growth of assigned key account.
- Ensure deliverables are completed in an efficient manner, on-time and on-budget.
- Regularly analyse the profitability and growth of assigned key account through KPIs and other metrics; utilise data in decision-making to maintain or improve account portfolio performance.
- Lead the development and delivery of innovative proposals to capture the assigned key account growth
Our client is looking for someone with experience in the luxury packaging sector, servicing either the Scottish drinks industry, or the beauty sector.
Candidates will sales experience would be favoured.