Tool Setter - Injection or Blow Moulding
NEW VACANCY (PK5894)
TOOL SETTER - INJECTION OR BLOW MOULDING
COMMUTABLE AREAS: Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire
Circa £23-25K + Overtime @ Time + Half (Monday 0600 to Saturday 1800) and Double Time (Saturday 1800 to Monday 0600) + Pension
ROTATING 3 SHIFT SYSTEM (6-2, 2-10, 10-6) 42 hours per week average
Our client is a major International manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging to the Food & Drink industry. By working with their customer base, they are able to support products with an extensive service package including product design, development, testing, technical expertise and advice.
They are currently looking for a Tool Setter who will be reporting to the Shift Manager.
- Optimisation and continuous improvement of machine cycle time/output still ensuring the quality specification is achieved.
- Correction of any quality defects in a timely manner.
- Setting of ancillary equipment.
- Assist the shift engineer with equipment issues.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures and practises are adhered to; promote a safe working attitude at all times.
- To complete appropriate documentation and records with respect to production and quality procedures.
- Participate in corrective action, FMEA and general improvement projects.
- To be flexible with respect to working hours and general attitude.
- Any other duties requested by the shift Manager.
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times
Experience with Injection Moulding or Extrusion Blow Moulding is preferred although someone with some mechanical/electrical experience could fill the role as training is available.