Business Development Manager | Materials Recovery Facility | National
Unique recycling solutions, a portfolio of blue-chip clients and lucrative business territory; all available for a Business Development Manager to inherit across the Southern Home Counties. Required, is someone experienced in sourcing original business in the recycling industry, with the skill to sustain lasting commercial relationships.
Business Development Manager | Materials Recovery Facility | National | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best + Bonus
An organisation that works with a number of the most reputable clients in the country, they have won multiple awards for both their recycling operations and their services to the environment. With their own collection fleet, and the capability to innovatively process a wide-array of waste streams, their services to the industry are unrivalled.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Inheriting an existing portfolio of accounts whilst expanding business with current clients
- Establishing and sustaining strong relationships with key clients
- Being conscious of future business whilst building these relationships
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- Experience in developing business with clients in the recycling industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- A proactive outlook on the development of relationships
- A belief in winning work through innovation and quality
Submit your details to be considered.