Printed Folded Carton Structural Designer - Herts
A friendly Hertfordshire based creative, strategic, marketing and design agency is looking to expand their packaging division. They are on the search for a Printed Folded Carton Designer who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for developing innovative, creative and effective packaging solutions for a range of highly esteemed customers, your role will include the following:
- Interpret packaging design briefs to produce innovative structural solutions for production
- Produce quality printed folded carton samples and printed graphic mock-ups for presentation and approval
- Communicate ideas visually through sketching
This role not only requires a creatively-minded candidate, but one who can communicate efficiently too. Creating efficient and cost-effective solutions requires working with production experts. You will also interact frequently with internal sales personnel. People skills will also come in to hand when attending customer meetings and presentations when required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a STRUCTURAL packaging design environment.
- Strong working knowledge of packaging design software (ideally Kasemake)
- Adobe CS and Microsoft Office
Based in Hertfordshire.
If you, or someone you know would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me or send your CV along with your portfolio (small file please) and a paragraph describing the kind of design work you specialise in (eg structural or graphical, markets/product categories, materials used, software used etc).
Apply for Printed Folded Carton Structural Designer - Herts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly