Packaging Technologist jobs
Found 12 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands
- £Attractive Salary dependant on experience + laptop + phone + pension + death in service cover
Our Client is a world class packaging supplier providing solutions to multinational FMCG businesses in the personal care, household, food and beverage, healt...
- Slough, Berkshire
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Bring your passion for packaging development & implementation to support the delivery our UK Chocolate growth ambition. Make it Mean More at Mars.
- Turnford, Hertfordshire
- Negotiable + bonus + other benefits
Poupart are a leading fresh produce marketing company. We are now seeing a packaging professional to manage the full range of packaging and NPD related activ...
- Littlehampton, West Sussex
The Body Shop International has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Gift Packaging Technologist to join our international team based at our Littlehampton of...
- Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire West and Chester
- C£24k + benefits
Support the NPD process ensuring packaging is fit for purpose meeting customer and consumer needs and delivered on time to meet product launches, allowing fo...
- Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire
- up to £45k + bonus + car/car allowance
Responsible for the complete specification of packaging from initial stages to first successful manufacture.
- Swindon and China
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Graduate Packaging Technologist required with CAD skills who loves traveling, to work in the UK and China.
- £30-40k Basic + benefits
This large household name food brand manufacturer seeks an experienced Packaging Technologist to be based in the Midlands to design, innovate, create and imp...
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £30000 to £35000 per annum + Benefits
Great opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer of engineering components supplying industrial OEMs and aftermarket distributors covering the East & ...
- Bath and North East Somerset
- £35,000 + benefits
To develop packaging that is technically functional, innovative, fit for purpose, legally acceptable and meets the customer service and production requiremen...