Based in Chester
Job ref: JH/40774
Benefits: Pension, Share Scheme
My client are a manufacturer of packaging that supply to multiple markets including the automotive, agricultural and food industries.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Cost Controller with a strong manufacturing background to join their team and focus on all elements of cost to ensure they are correctly reflected in the company’s estimating system.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
· Calculation and monitoring of the company’s manufacturing standards (waste, make ready, run speed, materials).
· Overseeing the shop floor data capture process and the product creation process.
· Job costing.
· Variance analysis.
· Reporting on customer profitability.
· Identifying and managing margin improvement projects.
· A self-starter who is able to work with minimal guidance.
· Highly numerical and analytical.
· Possess advanced MS knowledge.
· Must have a good understanding of estimating and costing systems (SAP would be advantageous).
· The ability to influence and drive change.
· Comfortable communicating with all levels of the business.
· A confident and strong ability to manage projects effectively.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, you are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity by forwarding your curriculum vitae and letter of application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01789207070
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: PlastIndia, NPE, PlastMilan, Compounding World, PDM, Kunststoffen, ScanPack, Fakuma