Trainee External Sales Executive - Gift / Presentation Packaging
TRAINEE EXTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE (PK5312)
£25 - 30K + 2% Uncapped Commission + Car + Laptop + Pension
My client specialises in creative gift/presentation packaging, they supply a range of products such as bespoke gift boxes (Cartonboard, wooden, rigid, corrugated etc), bottle boxes, clear lid boxes and point of sale solutions alongside various ribbons, tissues etc.
The company supply a very diverse client base from small companies to demanding global blue chip brands.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Trainee External Sales Executive, my client is either looking for a Junior Sales person looking to move into Creative / Premium Packaging or an Internal Candidate looking to progress into External Sales.
You must be driven, ambitious and have a strong work ethic, you will be provided with all the training and support you will need to be successful in this role
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- You will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.
- Be able to manage customers and influence them positively through maintenance of strong, cross-functional relationships.
- Hunger to learn.
This is honestly a fantastic opportunity to join a financially secure business that is progressive and heavily invests in their staff who all support each other and where performance is recognised and rewarded.