Sales Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Midlands
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to drive strategy and develop the team of a well-known player in the corrugated market. This role comes at an exciting stage of the company’s development and offers a fantastic opportunity to play a central part in the company’s continued expansion plans.
Sales Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Midlands | £50k-£55k + Bonus/OTE
Producing original, creative packaging for some of the biggest FMCG brands and retailers in the country the company is a respected manufacturing operation with a comprehensive product portfolio. At the forefront of corrugated packaging, both conventional and shelf ready, they are renowned for innovation handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cut/glue and finishing.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving the sales strategy for conventional and shelf-ready corrugated products
- Working with major companies from the food, FMCG, retail, manufacturing and logistics sectors
- Managing and mentoring a team of internal and external sales people
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working within the corrugated industry
- Strong man-management and proven track record of people development
- Strategic mind
- Excellent account management skills
A newly created role generated by strength of growth this is an outstanding opportunity to join a profitable business with some impressive long term plans.
Submit your details for further information.