Printer - Weekends - Cartons
NEW VACANCY! (PK5458)
PRINTER - WEEKENDS
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further details)
Rotating Shift pattern:
- 2x 12 hour days (Saturday / Sunday) – 6:00am till 6:00pm
- 1x 9 hour night (Friday) – 9:00pm till 6:00am + 2x 12 hour nights (Saturday / Sunday – 6:00pm till 6:00am
Our client is a market leading carton manufacturer based in the North West, they have an excellent reputation and facility and are currently looking to recruit a Printer.
Carton Experience is desired. Experience operating large format (size 6 - 142 or 145) KBA / Heidelberg / Roland and 3b (104 – 105) KBA / Heidelberg is preferred.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Co-operate with line management, or any other person with specific responsibilities for health and safety
- Uses own initiative to solve problems
- Attention to detail & quality conscious
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must be a proactive person
- Must be a reliable team worker
- Enthusiastic approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb business who look after their staff incredibly well.