Business Development Manager - Cartons
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CARTONS
ANY UK LOCATION
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Commission + Car
Our client is a leading independent manufacturer of Printed folding cartons and other packaging solutions, primarily focussing on supplying into the Food, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare sector with an extensive blue chip client list.
Our client has BRC and Pharmaceutical Accreditations
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, my client is looking for someone who is based locally to their offices. The role will be split between managing existing accounts and generating new business.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to introduce new clients, along with a proven track record in winning and maintaining new business for folding carton and sleeves to the food, confectionary, pharmaceutical, healthcare or beverage market.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Managing and developing a portfolio of accounts throughout the UK.
- Focussing on selling folding cartons targeting new business and existing clients.
- Performing regular service checks with all customers to ensure longevity of existing accounts
- A good communicator with all levels of the business from shop floor to Directors where necessary
- Self-motivated, positive and tenacious.
- You will be a dynamic and focussed closer
- Strong desire to progress
- Time management and organisational skills