Sales Manager – Corrugated Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5581)
SALES MANAGER – CORRUGATED PACKAGING
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £60K (please note this is genuinely flexible for the right candidate) + Car + Pension Contribution
**Our client genuinely reward their staff with salary increases**
Our client is a supplier of corrugated packaging solutions based in the North West. They specialise in quality products and exceptional customer service.
Due to retirement, our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager who will lead their existing sales team and ensure that all business objectives are met. The successful candidate will focus on new business opportunities and develop them to their full potential, targeting key areas which can be earmarked for growth.
You will be a strategic clear thinker with strong commercial acumen, a people person who can build strong relationships, and be currently employed at senior management level. You will be a natural team player, knowledgeable and enthusiastic and possess excellent communication and negotiating skills.
You will be given accounts to manage and grow worth approximately £6 Million.
Only candidates who have a background in the corrugated industry will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will manage 2 External Sales Representatives
- Target driven and highly self-motivated, positive and tenacious
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Prepare and delivering regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
- Sales presentations
- Liaise with other Directors to ensure customer satisfaction on all levels
- Carry out in-depth market research to identify potential business development
- Deal with enquires/briefs and liaise with sales support and production
This is a unique opportunity to join and strengthen their management team and assist in driving the Company forward. You must be able to demonstrate success in business development through an innovative and dynamic approach.