Packaging Project Managers
Packaging Project Managers
Muller offers you a long-term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced Packaging Project Managers to join our dynamic UK Packaging Development Team. The positions are based in our Shropshire head offices however location can be flexible for the right candidate, ideally with one of the postions to be located between Droitwich and Bristol.
Key role and responsibilities
- Strong technical understanding of packaging materials and processes ideally specialising in polymers, thermoforming and injection moulding
- Lead and manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered within scope, on time and in budget
- A hands-on role, to plan and deliver new packaging development projects from concept through to line trials and first production launches; preparing and maintaining pack specifications and delivering technical support for our European manufacturing plants
- Identify and deliver cost optimisation researching future trends in packaging technologies to feedback to the Packaging Leadership in order to help develop business strategy and direction
- Ability to anticipate problems and provide solutions with awareness of the potential consequences of change, whilst always ensuring compliance to all legal and regulatory changes
- Build a significant network within R & D, Marketing, Procurement, Manufacturing and Suppliers as well as supporting and coaching the more junior members of the packaging team
Key skills & experience
- Ideally educated to a Degree level, a packaging related qualification is most desirable
- A strong demonstrable background in FMCG packaging, manufacturing or quality roles
- Be flexible to travel within the UK and Europe
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent project management experience and communication skills
- Full driving licence
Müller pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business. Müller offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk