Sales Executive - Food Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5508)
SALES EXECUTIVE – FOOD PACKAGING
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE
Circa £25-40K (depending on experience) + Incentive Package + Car/ Allowance + Pension
Our client is a well-established, international food packaging solutions provider for major retailers, butchers, fishmongers, deli counters and food manufacturers.
Offering a complete service from machinery through to all consumables for secure and hygienic solutions for packing fresh or MAP products.
Currently looking for an additional Sales Executive with a minimum of 2 years in a client facing capacity in the food packaging sector. The key requirement will be to manage a designated portfolio of food accounts, to organically grow the client base and to develop new customers to add to the account base.
The role is mainly office based with client visits as a regular requirement.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of strategic key account plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- Proven 1-2 years sales background and a stable employment history are required.
- Any food packaging experience relevant to fresh foods – meat, produce, dairy, bakery, deli etc is preferred, although full product training will be given.
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential.
- Must have familiarity with common word processing, spreadsheet, time management and presentation software.