Sales Executive - Printed Labels
PK5593 - SALES EXECUTIVE – PRINTED LABELS
Up to £50K + Monthly Commission (Genuine OTE over £60K) + Car A4/3 Series + Pension
Our client is a cutting edge label printer with state of the art equipment producing award winning wide labelling solutions to a diverse and wide range of markets.
They currently require a Sales Executive to join the team to help drive growth and profitability in a number of identified market sectors and applications with a particular focus on Food & drink, Personal & Household Care, Logistics and Industrial sectors.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be a proactive individual seeking sales career progression and satisfaction.
You will be adaptable, confident and relationship driven, enjoy developing new business and be results focused.
This is a home based role with regular travel throughout the South of England to visit customers and occasional travel to company premises.
- To exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets as above
- Identify, build and manage relationships with target customers
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- Work with the Estimating and Customer Service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Support preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
- You must have 2 years + experience in external sales in the labels sector
- Experience of selling to brands, retailers or large companies
- People oriented team player with excellent listening and communication skills
- Organised and proactive with good planning and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Min 5 GCSEs A*-C grades or A Levels
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Full clean driving license will be required