Global Brand Manager - Clothing / Retail Markets
GLOBAL BRAND MANAGER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Competitive (Flexible Depending On Experience) + Pension + 23 Days Holiday + Bonus + Laptop + Mobile
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 2:30pm
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of woven labels, care labels, swing tickets and tags including variable data printing. They are known for their focus on service and are a financially stable company with exciting expansion plans.
As part of their exciting growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit a Global Brand Manager to take responsibility for the successful positioning of the brand and the execution of a carefully crafted global marketing strategy that supports and aligns with their group sales objectives.
The chosen will cover the whole of the UK and have the ability to occasionally travel globally as required.
This hands on role will be instrumental in ensuring that the company’s messaging best represents what makes them great and is positioned sufﬁciently for maximum exposure to both new and existing customers as well as communicating their values and beliefs internally to inspire and motivate their own people.
Reporting to the European Sales and Marketing Director but also working closely with other members of their Executive Management Committee, this is an autonomous role and the successful applicant will be expected to help build awareness of the company on a global basis and, essentially, create sufﬁcient interest amongst target customers that makes them want to ﬁnd out more!
- Ensuring that the brand identity is used correctly and consistently on a global basis so that internal and external stakeholders all identify with it and recognise what it stands for, including, where appropriate, regional adaptations and translated versions.
- Generating, maintaining and updating appropriate digital and physical marketing collateral that can be used globally to build awareness of products and solutions and emphasises their unique strengths in support of group and regional sales growth strategies.
- Identifying relevant media platforms and external partners/associations including the media, global events, industry inﬂuencers and trend-setters that we need to be partnering with and understanding what messages are required to penetrate each of these.
- Co-ordinating the successful launch of new products ensuring that their features and beneﬁts are communicated to their target customers through all relevant communication mediums.
- Communicating company updates such as regional expansion, acquisitions, appointments, execution of strategic initiatives etc so that relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Identifying and organising customer events and their participation at relevant trade shows that will elevate awareness of the company at a global and regional level.
- Monitoring competitor activity and updating the business with information that is relevant to the competitive landscape including the launching of new products, new manufacturing regions, addition of new customers etc.
- Managing marketing costs and critical paths so that all activities are executed in line with pre-agreed budgets and delivered on time.
- Identifying and managing relationships with external providers/suppliers who have been selected to support their global marketing activities.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- A track record of success in marketing innovation and communication development.
- Proven success of exceptional project management, concept and communication development, with conﬁdence to present ideas to senior stakeholders and inﬂuence cultural thinking across the organisation.
- Excellent understanding of print and digital environments including social media platforms.
- Insatiable appetite for understanding core market dynamics and recognising how their solutions can solve customer challenges.
- Commercially minded, making small budgets go far and a drive for clear ROI from proposed marketing activities.
- A passion for creativity, design and creating brand experiences.
- Natural interest in fashion, retail, trends and popular culture.
- A ‘hands on’ approach, able to work well with others and in particular with diverse groups of
What they offer in return:
- The company values the diversity of their workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender or age.
- In addition to the above criteria, they are particularly interested in receiving applications from people who want to help contribute to their success and be part of a hard-working, results orientated organisation with particular emphasis on strong ethical values and creating long term partnerships with their customers.