Customer Service Executive - Packaging
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE - PACKAGING
£20K - £25K (flexible for the right candidate) + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a market leading Sheet plant and packaging materials supplier based in the East Midlands, the company is progressive and forward thinking and provides their customer based with a bespoke packaging solution.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive to provide excellent customer services to their existing and new customers.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Internal sales and support for external sales team
- Account managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Building strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Handing customer queries and taking down their requirements
- Monitoring and achieving delivery requirements through production meetings.
- Responsible for stock control
- Ensuring excellent standard of service and high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Take enquiries for estimating / samples ensuring all customer requirements are met and understood.
- Communicate any customer requirements to other departments
- Cross selling additional through customer services
This company can offer long term progression opportunities.