Area Sales Manager - Protective Film
NEW VACANCY! (PK5518)
AREA SALES MANAGER
NORTH OF ENGLAND / SCOTLAND
Annual basic Salary: £30 -40K depending on experience.
Bonus: paid on previous year’s performance and is not guaranteed.
Pension: employer’s contribution is 10% of basic salary and employees contribution is 4% net of basic salary
Company Car- company car or mileage allowance.
Our client is a well-established, leading innovative protective packaging company specialising in coated and coextruded protective films. They are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager in a home based role to cover the North of England and Scotland. You will inherit a portfolio of existing customers to manage and you will be tasked with new business development although the main focus will be on maintaining the current client base.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase sales of the company’s products within your area
- Promotion of company facilities & new products to clients through a proactive approach
- Develop and submit quotes to customers, negotiating as necessary to secure the contracts
- Having the ability to recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients
- Develop a portfolio of clients into key accounts and lead a sales strategy for the UK
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Deliver sales updates and reporting
- Identify and develop prospects into clients
- Reporting of key quotations and new business opportunities to the SD
- Identify new markets for product development
- Implement marketing, advertising and promotion planning as required
- Prioritise activities and prospects towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Extensive travel within sales area
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Experience in any protective or barrier film or adhesive materials is preferred particularly if selling to the following industries: automotive, engineering, metalworking, white goods, plastic manufacturing or resellers
- Motivated and self-directed sales professional that can operate within company guidelines and with current external sales experience.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation and management skills with a strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanour required
- Computer literate
Our Client is an international company, who recognise the significance of employee engagement. For that reason, they choose to enlist employees from a diverse and varied background, both culturally and educationally, which provides them the tools and resources they need to apply their talents toward shared success.