Mechanical Controller | Carton/Corrugated Packaging | North West
Due to planned site growth and a healthy variety of current and future projects this leading international manufacturer of carton and corrugated packaging is looking to add a Mechanical Controller to the team. An award winning and market-share leading manufacturer the successful candidate will be someone looking for a long term career and will be happy joining a growing team of engineers.
Mechanical Controller | Carton/Corrugated Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Key supplier to blue chip retailers and multi-nationals the company specialises in corrugated, carton and flexible packaging and sells into high value markets such as fragrance and food. Having made major investments over the last five years they have been able to bring state of the art machinery into their bespoke BRC accredited factory and are currently in the process of further expansion.
As a Mechanical Controller you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling maintenance
- Creating maintenance plans
- Understanding all issues and organising repairs/maintenance
- Troubleshooting issues
- Facilitating Health & Safety improvements
- Working with the Operations team on a daily and weekly basis to understand the work requests that are to be placed on the daily and weekly work schedules for the shift engineering team
Key attributes required:
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in maintaining paper converting equipment
- Computer literate – knowledge of CMMS/Word/Excel
An award winning and market-share leading company with fantastic reputation, this is an unmissable opportunity for a Maintenance Controller to benefit from a technically varied role offering excellent benefits.