Account Manager - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5621)
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE
Circa £25-40K (depending on experience) + Incentive Package + Car/ Allowance + Pension
Our client is a well-established, international food packaging solutions provider for major retailers, butchers, fishmongers, deli counters and food manufacturers. Offering a complete service for secure and hygienic solutions for packing fresh or modified atmosphere products, plastic trays and containers and lidding or pouches.
Currently looking for an office based Account Manager with a minimum of 2 years in a client facing capacity in the packaging sector.
The key requirement will be to manage a designated portfolio of food accounts, to organically grow the client base and to develop new customers to add to the account base. The main bulk of your time will be spent in the office, on the phone and online with occasional client visits.
- Improve margin and organic growth with existing business customers through a proactive sales/service relationship and a developed awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Proactively target and develop new accounts for the business from relevant markets.
- Co-ordinate the development and improvement of service and quality, balancing the need to maintain margin and the need to meet growing customer expectations.
- Manage projects and developments within the business to support the relationship with the customer and ensure the correct level of customer focus is achieved.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market sector to better influence customers of the benefits of the existing relationship.
- Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship to improve the flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business.
- Provide accurate short, medium and long-term forecasts as necessary.