Extrusion Operators - Polythene
EXTRUSION OPERATORS - POLYTHENE
£11.00 - £11.50 Per Hour
2 Shifts - Rotating Pattern: Day Shift - Monday to Friday, Night Shift – Monday to Thursday (40 hours per week)
Our client is a well-established polythene packaging manufacturer supplying a range of mono and co-extruded single wound sheet, lay flat tubing, PE & woven PP sacks for DIY, Horticulture, Chemical, Pet/ Animal Feed and Construction/ Aggregates markets.
They are currently looking to recruit Extrusion Operators to join their production team.
- Reading job specification sheets and obtaining all applicable tools and materials.
- Setting up machine to run jobs.
- Carrying out machine adjustments as needed.
- Ensuring target output is achieved with excellent quality and compliance to customer requirements and quality standards.
- Identifying and promptly reporting any equipment malfunction, material and safety and/or quality issues.
- Working closely with other members of the team to assure a cooperative and friendly atmosphere with regard to the daily activities of production.
- Completing forms and quality measurements per production run.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a background in manufacturing
- Commitment to team working and to producing a high quality product