Account Manager / Customer Services - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5622)
ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICES WEST YORKSHIRE
Circa £24-26K + 25 days holidays (+ bank) + contribution pension
Hours 8:30-5pm or 9-5:30pm
Our client is a global manufacturer of printed self-adhesive labels for fast moving and premium consumer goods markets. They are currently recruiting for an office based Account Manager to be responsible for handling new and existing accounts in a busy office environment. To provide excellent customer service to Consumer Branded Label customers and provide cover of all sales-related issues as they arise as part of the Sales Account Management team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the self-adhesive labels industry and be confident managing customer accounts. Any prior understanding of the premium end of the market is an advantage.
Radius PECAS/Vision software experience will be hugely beneficial in this role.
- To ensure and maintain excellent close working relationship with your allocated customers and endeavour to build relationships with a wide range of contacts
- Formulate and implement effective account strategies, including customer satisfaction and profitability development, through account plans
- Utilise company MIS system to create and manage all customer estimates and works orders
- Ensure good communication, internally and externally, of customer expectations and our capabilities to achieve their expectations
- Work in a uniform way with colleagues, developing a system whereby knowledgeable cover is maintained during absence for whatever reason. Maintain cover for absent colleagues
- Measure, monitor and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement both individually and as a team
- Achieve sales targets for individual given accounts and site as a whole (it is a team game)
- Ensure awareness of any bad debts, working with customer to clear them promptly
- When requested prepare reports detailing sales v budget analysis, profitability, quality and delivery performance and any relevant activity, ie visits, business lost/gained etc for individual accounts
- For Customer visits ensure all appropriate personnel are informed in good time and that satisfactory arrangements are made
- When appropriate/advised external customer visits may need to be mad
The Candidate must have:
- Customer Service experience within an Account Management environment
- An understanding of labels or other printed packaging is preferable
- Able to demonstrate technical competence
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Awareness of Sales strategy development
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Able to escalate issues in a professional manner
The candidate will be a good team player who is motivated and possesses excellent attention to detail and have strong negotiation skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.