Engineer | Recycling & Waste Management | North West
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced dual-skilled Engineer working with the specialist recycling division of one of Europe’s leading packaging groups.
Engineer | Recycling & Waste Management | North West | £35k-£45k + Commission
Providing complete recycling and waste management services for paper, corrugated and plastics, this client is dedicated to building sustainable relationships and takes great pride in their environmental responsibilities. With sites across the UK they offer innovative solutions for every recycling need and possess an outstanding customer base across a wide range of sectors.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- installation and commission of a wide range of recycling equipment
- Fault-finding and repair of breakdowns
- Conducting routine maintenance and servicing
- Working in both an electrical and mechanical capacity
Key attributes required:
- Electrical and mechanical qualifications and experience essential
- Analytical mind with excellent problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in recycling or packaging environment preferred but not essential
- Desire to succeed and develop your career
Fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader within the recycling arena.
Submit your details to be considered.