Machine Operator (With Progression Opportunities) - Corrugated
MACHINE OPERATOR (WITH PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES) - (PK5637)
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
C £22K + 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday – 8:00am to 5:00pm, Friday – 8:00am to 4:30pm
Our client is a well-established corrugated and heavy duty packaging company based in the North West. They are currently looking to recruit a Machine Operator to join their production team.
The aim is to recruit a multi skilled candidate to operate the full range of machinery, experience on any corrugated machine is a bonus. However, my client will consider candidates from other manufacturing / packaging backgrounds and is willing to provide full training.
The ideal candidate will be from a corrugated, fibre board or solid board background.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Be enthusiastic in attitude and approach to work
- Excellent communicator to all levels of Managers and Employees
- Adhere to production schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to progress within a growing company.