Injection Stretch Blow Moulding Technician
NEW VACANCY! (PK5639)
INJECTION STRETCH BLOW MOULDING TECHNICIAN
NORTH WEST – Please contact me for location details.
£26K Training Salary (to increase once trained) + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: 12 Hour Shifts - days and nights on a 5 week rotating pattern
Our Client manufactures a diverse variety of consumer products for a wide range of customers, including many household names, and enjoys strong market positions in most of the end markets it serves.
They are currently seeking an Injection Stretch Blow Moulding Technician who will be working as team member in a team of 2 people.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to all site Health & Safety, Hygiene Regulations and Safe Working procedures to manufacture products to the KPI of minimum 85% Machine Availability, Minimum 100% Cycle Speed Efficiency and maximum 2% Scrap levels. With zero impounds or complaints.
- To ensure that all customer orders are processed through the operation of the Production Plan as speedily and efficiently as possible operating on a right first time basis.
- To ensure that all machines are kept in a safe and hygienic state at all times to ensure product integrity and hygiene at all phases of the production process.
- To maintain accurate communication records and ensure that production issues are logged and understood with a view to always looking for continuous improvement of the process and improvement of the department KPI performance.
- Follow the Production rules for working on Injection Stretch Blow Moulding Machines at all times.
- Use Barco to make sure we are carrying out job ends and cavity adjustments in line with the production plan.
- Assist with the cleaning programmes within the department to ensure that the department is kept to a good standard of cleanliness both on machines and in the general area.
- Show willingness to undertake training to use new equipment to assist with the continuous development of the department
- Provide a moulding trouble shooting service to the Shift as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Time served in the safe operation of manufacturing machinery of any type, full training will be provided although any moulding experience will be an advantage
- You will be a natural problem solver
- Willing to get your hands dirty
- Mechanically minded and be able to work around problems to safely avoid any unnecessary downtime.