My client is a leading global seafood company with a strong reputation for first-class products. The business is now looking to recruit a Process Engineer to improve site capabilities.
- Promote and develop the Risk Assessment approach including developing the Stop & Think system and the TOP’s behavioural tours
- Establish and maintain procedures and protocols to meet regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate and promote the essential use of tools and techniques in application / execution of role (not exhaustive):
- Working Together - Team Structures, Team Forming, Coaching, Facilitation
- Governance of all engineering practices –Achieving reliability through effective engineering and production
- Working Closely with the Quality, Production and Supply Chain Teams to build an integrated Maintenance Model for pro-active elimination of loss
- Key Role on site for capturing and sharing Best Practice across the group network
- Health & Safety compliance with departmental and operational safety and regulatory requirements
- Support a Safety culture of Protecting People from Harm
- Work Place Organisation and Visual Management
- Autonomous Maintenance, up skilling, Clean & Check, Focused Improvement
- Kaizen principles, focus on waste elimination and value added activity
- Process Control and Optimisation
- Coordinate, develop, maintain, and deliver preventative and predictive maintenance routes for all plant equipment, infrastructure and grounds
- Ensure that the core training/competency assessment requirements of all site personnel including development of an annual training plan and measuring performance against this on a regular basis are completed – working within site HR/Training Structures.
- Proactively enable site teams and structures to drive and manage the use of Improvement techniques and philosophy across the site
- Degree qualified or Equivalent
- Strong Food Factory Production experience
- Highly skilled engineer with a proven track record
- High IT literacy
- Ability to communicate and engage at all levels of the organisation
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Developed influencing Skills with hands on experience of Coaching/Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer process
- Analytical thinker
- Leadership and people management skills – experience of managing large teams in an production environment
- Action oriented, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to build effective teams
To apply please send your CV, and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of responses our team receive we are unable to acknowledge every application, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.