Supply Chain & Compliance Coordinator – Packaging
SUPPLY CHAIN & COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR – PACKAGING
£ Open (Depending On Experience) + Company Pension + Private Medical + Loyalty Holiday Bonus + Company Incentive Bonus
Our client is a leading global specialist in luxury retail packaging; they supply luxury paper bags, bespoke rigid boxes, ribbons, tissue and fabric bags to high end clients in the fashion, beauty and retail markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Compliance Coordinator who is passionate, driven and looking to join a fast paced business. They require a self-driven and highly organised logistics professional.
The successful candidate must be confident enough to work with little supervision with a calm approach. The ability to resolve import/export and National transport challenges including road, sea and air freight through to delivery to the customer in a professional manner is paramount.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring scheduling across their entire portfolio of packaging formats, maintaining live data and OTIF records.
Additionally as part of their Compliance Team, this role covers review and maintenance of their Health & Safety Management System, Quality Assurance programme, FSC and ISO certifications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all logistical movement of orders, liaising with Sales & Account Managers to meet delivery demands.
- Optimize sea freight container loading with Supplier Partners in conjunction with cargo ready dates.
- Track and maintain live logistical data of all orders and maintain shipping records.
- Expedite customs clearance and delivery which will include commercial invoices, packing lists, BOL, and certificates of origin.
- Manage cross-trade transactions
- Review and maintenance of H&S in workplace, COSHH reports and risk assessments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects to reduce freight and transport spend and improve operational efficiencies.
- Support team in resolving warehouse/QC queries on demand.
Key Skills Required:
- English speaking
- Full understanding of International Commercial Terms
- Well organized and methodical with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good problem solving skills and ability to recognize risk
- Ability to succeed with time sensitive deadlines and prioritize
- Good communication skills both written and verbal and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Supply & Negotiation
- Negotiation and contract provision
- Conduct professional and meaningful relationships both internally and externally and be able to understand and deliver to stakeholder requirements.
- Be able to be used as resource of supplier competence and expertise by the wider business functions for competitive advantage.
Reporting / Data Management:
- Manage the process and understanding of key cost drivers and communicate effectively the effect on business.
- Be aware of the Business strategy and develop strategic thinking especially concerning efficiency and process improvement.
Training & Development:
- Be willing to take part in any training set in agreement with your Line Manager.
- Agree personal development goals and work closely with your Line Manager to monitor progress against set objectives.