European Quality Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5664)
EUROPEAN QUALITY MANAGER - LABELS ANY EUROPEAN LOCATION
£50-70K (Guideline) + Attractive Benefits Package
European Travel is essential for this role
Our client is a leading international self-adhesive label solutions company with multi-site capabilities in a wide range of markets and products from high quality complex printed labels and labelling solutions to multi page booklet labels and on-pack promotions. With in-house teams of dedicated professionals, they deliver consistently high quality at a very competitive price.
Our client now seeks a European Quality Manager to focus on compliance, customers and continuous improvement activities to create a total quality culture and reduce costs in line with best practice procedures.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Pharmaceutical Quality Compliance role and will be used to dealing with global blue chip brands in FMCG sectors.
- Quality Compliance Regulation - Review the quality system as appropriate to ensure full compliance with customer and company best practice guidelines and maximise effectiveness of production contributing to consistent operational performance and standards whilst ensuring conformance to ISO9001:2008 and PS9000:2001 and environmental standards and accreditations
- Manage the customer complaint procedure; facilitate the investigation of quality problems, faults and non-conformances with production teams; manage corrective and preventative problems to ensure quality standards are maintained. Initiate and control robust investigations to provide corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and support the complaints handling process and participate in implementing improvement actions to prevent re-occurring issues.
- The facilitation of customer facing activities and communications including customer visits, responses and preparation of information whilst leading multi -site audit activities (external body, internal and customer)
- Lead quality initiatives and focus groups to support knowledge and understanding of all operatives and grow awareness of quality issues to improve quality
- Develop an Integrated Quality Management System including quality and environmental
- Business Improvement - Lead improvements to enhance quality system and ensure optimum process in place to meet customer specifications whilst maximising production
- Produce data and present reports for site, customers and corporate as required.
- Identify improvement projects and continuous improvement initiatives in line with site and corporate requirements to improve quality and safety and work with colleagues to implement these
- Support senior leadership team in introducing systems and procedures to enhance operating effectiveness and efficiencies
- Take on other projects and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality role at a senior or management level
- Working and audit knowledge of ISO 9001, PS 9000, 18001 and 14001
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Project management and problem solving skills such as 6 Sigma, or another recognised Business Improvement Technique.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving techniques