Business Development Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5596)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Established for almost 60 years, our client is an independently owned business offering quality digital business printing, branded and personalised promotional materials, wide format business printing and commercial stickers/labels.
They serve a significant retail market and have also seen considerable growth in sales to other businesses over the past few years. This is an aspect of their business which they shall continue to develop and now seek a suitable candidate to further develop and support this initiative.
As a result in the growth in their corporate business they are now looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Manager. Ideal for an ambitious, well organised and self-motivated individual wishing to make a real impact in this successful and growing business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales and will have good contacts with printed label buyers and an understanding of the Sales Process and Relationship Management
- Develop & support the business to business sales process
- Provide quotations to clients
- Plan and manage and direct customer calling and visits
- Report daily progress of sales
- Develop their account portfolio
- Build relationships with clients via the phone, email and visits
- Calculate costings and margins
- GCSE Maths C or above
- GCSE English C or above
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and able to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to analyse and assess figures / reports
- Strong skills in word processing and data entry and be proficient in Microsoft especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong and positive attitude
- Full driving licence