Gluing Operator - Cartons
Reference Number : PK5706
NORTH EAST - (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £26K (Depending on Experience) + 170 Hours Holiday + Bank Holidays + Workplace Pension
Hours of Work: 34 Hours per week over 3 shifts (early, late and night shifts)
Our Client based in the North East is a privately owned carton manufacturer with their own extensive finishing kit.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Gluing Operator to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To operate a Signature gluer producing various types of cartons including Straight Line, Crash Lock, Pillow pack, 4 corner and 6 corner
- Machine setting and operating
- Improve Machine efficiencies
- Ensure total quality of the job while in operation
- Maintain the machine and area in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- Assist operators as needed at delivery end of press
- Perform other job duties as assigned