Continuous Improvement Specialist
Monocle International are working with a large plastics company based in the East Midlands to source a continuous improvement specialist. As part of a high-performing team you will be looking for an opportunity to step up into a role which will see you engaging and inspiring those within core manufacturing positions to achieve overall, operational excellence.
You will be responsible for:
- Minimizing downtime / Reporting and logging any downtime and faults
- Cost savings
- Improving processes /providing insight and analysing data
- project manage given CI projects and recommend ways to develop these
- Assess, implement, and executive given performance related KPIs
- Leading from the front, be a keen motivator and excellent communicator instilling accountability, drive and passion through your colleagues
- Creating a strong team around you and driving cultural change throughout the business
- Planning and facilitation of the strategic plan
- Working with the senior Continuous improvement manager to drive forwards the strategic plan for the business
Ideally, you will be from a manufacturing or engineering background within plastics and have experience of implementing continuous improvement and cultural changes. Experience of managing a small team could be an advantage.
If you believe you have the right, experience and personality for this role please do send your cv and contact details to email@example.com