Based; Mainland Europe - Flexible
My client is one of the leading global players within the plastic packaging industry producing a range of solutions across a number of core markets including, medical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, personal care, food and beverage. With a strong reputation for innovation they are constantly seeking to develop new technologies which will develop profitable revenue and add value to their customer base. As a result of a number of acquisitions and subsequent structural changes they are looking for a genuine leader to drive excellence in a general management capacity.
- Reporting to the Business Unit President this role will lead the strategic direction for the European operation within this vertical market.
- Responsibility for the entire business unit including; sales, marketing, supply-chain, operations, quality, technical and human resources.
- With a number of high-profile manufacturing sites this position will require you to have experience leading multi-site operations.
- Of upmost importance is the ability to spearhead a strategy focused on innovation-led growth whilst also showing an appreciation of operating within a blue-chip commercial environment where costs are closely monitored.
- Given the significance of this position the role will involve a significant amount of networking both internally and externally to build the necessary relationships in order to drive strategic projects.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you must be able to demonstrate both operational and commercial leadership within a blue-chip packaging organisation.
- A track record of revenue growth and profit improvement managing multi-million pound budgets is essential.
- An understanding of the personal care industry will be of huge benefit.
- Experience within a packaging manufacturer, preferably within plastics.
- Excellent relationship-building approach leading customer interaction at the highest level whilst also possessing the presence to act in an ambassadorial capacity for the business.
- Highly numerate you will be able to interrogate data and be comfortable delivering quarterly forecasts to the board.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com