Production Planner - Cartons
Reference Number : PK5722
SOUTH EAST (please contact me for further location details)
£ Genuinely Very Open On Salary + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our Client is a well-established printed packaging manufacturer supplying into a wide range of market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking to a Production Planner to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous planning / scheduling experience and knowledge of printed packaging.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Coordinating all planning aspects to support the customers' short and long term requirements, whilst maximising internal production efficiencies.
- Understanding and reporting on capacity planning issues and forward load requirements
- Building excellent rapport with internal customers
- Coordinating and communicating with internal staff
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions