Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated | Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire
A rare chance to join one of the most pro-active sheet plants in the East of England. Investment within the company has produced an opportunity to join the experienced sales team and become an incremental part of the company’s future and growth plans.
Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated | Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire | £30k-£40k DOE + Excellent Package
Exceptional independent based design, print and manufacturer of a bespoke corrugated range. Investment in the latest technology and machinery gives a real edge over competitors. Brilliantly located in the east and providing extraordinary onsite storage facilities this is a forward thinking company.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business in the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire area
- Using various planning and sales techniques to build contacts in the territory
- Researching and introducing new markets sectors to the business
- Building long-lasting relationships based on confidence and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing new business within the corrugated arena
- Ability to build long standing relationships
- Skills to conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Ability to understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Commercial acumen and awareness
For a rare chance to join an amazing company with equally great benefits – please apply below.