Technical Project Manager
Reporting into Technical Development Manager, working as part of the Regional Development team, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for supporting various UK sites in all aspects of the technical function.
Role & responsibilities:
- Installation of new machines, tooling and automation
- Modification of current tooling in co-operation with the Senior Tooling manager and the site technical manager.
- Defining current customer operational parameters and feeding these into the business manufacture tolerances.
- Participating in troubleshooting discussions at site operational level.
- Developing project scope documentation for long-range factory improvements.
- Working with the site Technical managers to implement long-range factory improvements.
- Supporting the QA function by attending customer sites for application and suitability trials for action plan feedback into the manufacture site.
- Supporting the QA function by attending customer site for complaint support.
The successful candidate will be:
- Positive in outlook and calm under pressure.
- Able to constructively criticise and explain project road maps at all levels in the business.
- Qualified mould tool tooling engineer.
- Advanced in knowledge of polymer and scientific plastic processing.
- An expert in tool qualification and validation.
- Able to decipher engineering and tooling drawings from multiple tools for a single final component.
- Six sigma experienced.
- Willing to travel to customers and various UK manufacturing sites within the business.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – Monocle International. Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details.
Due to the volume of responses, our team are unable to acknowledge every application, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.