Sales Executive / Business Development Manager - Packaging Consumables / Materials
PACKAGING CONSUMABLES / MATERIALS
TriPak Ltd, are among one of the fastest growing independent packaging supply companies in the UK. We are a national distributor with a keen understanding for the evolving needs of key industries.
The position available is in our national sales team. We are actively recruiting highly motivated candidate’s, who can set their own targets. This sales role combines the need for enthusiasm and self-driven ability to be ambitious and join our ever-expanding operation.
The successful candidate must, already have experience within the industry and an established portfolio of regular accounts. They will be responsible mainly for developing new profitable accounts. They must also be able to develop connections and follow leads and inbound sales from sales enquires.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS
· Create and maintain relationships with new clients for us.
· Have a wealth of knowledge in the Packaging consumables industry.
· Understand and create solution across the corrugated sector.
· Help Manage customer orders through the full process.
· A full understanding of customer requirements selling all available products.
· Keeping to agreed targets and goals.
· Promoting our company by being a brand ambassador.
· Constantly having a Great working relationship with all our team.
· Reporting all activity and progress to Company Directors.
· Previous experience in sales within a commercial environment.
· Understanding within sales to industry.
· Proven track record of winning in B2B sales.
· A Full UK Driving License (preferably clean)
· Basic knowledge of using a PC and MS Office Suite and other technologies.
· Willingness to learn to use our applications and programs.
· Great communication skills.
Our competitiveness in the market means we can offer:
· Competitive salary
· Very Generous commission, based on GP.
· Company car
· Laptop & phone with all necessary ancillaries.
· Voluntary negotiated Commercial perks and pension schemes.
For more information on this role please don’t hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com .
Please reply to;
Head of HR & Recruitment.