Business Development Manager X2 - Packaging Materials
Our client is a medium sized distributor of high quality packaging materials based in the Midlands. They provide their clients in retail and industrial markets with stretch film, strapping, corrugated packaging, tape, sacks and bubblewrap etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit two Business Development Managers to manage some existing accounts (up to £300K depending on location) and generate new business for the company.
The ideal candidates will have experience working for a packaging distributor.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Manage a number of accounts based on patch which will be passed over to the successful candidate
- Target dormant and lapsed accounts and re build relationships where needed
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships at all levels
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email) are essential
- Follow up all new business enquiries
- Tenacious and persistent
- Good organisational skills etc.