NEW VACANCY! (PK5742)
INTERNAL SALES EAST / WEST / MIDLOTHIAN
Salary up to £25K + Pension + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: 8:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday / 8:00 - 13:30 Friday
Our Client is a market leader in labelling and coding products for the industrial marketplace. They provide the latest in systems, software, and media and back them with a nation-wide network of direct sales, service, and technical support. Systems are used to address countless applications such as product identification, bar code compliance labelling, inventory control, work-in progress tracking, shipment addressing, and bin and shelf labelling.
To complement their sales Team, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated, experienced Internal Sales person for:
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements, estimating and following up estimates, delivery schedules, answering customer enquiries and providing samples as and when requested
- Administration duties such as order confirmations, sales order processing & invoicing
- Outbound and inbound sales calls
- Sales administration
- Estimating for new enquiries and follow up
- To work in an orderly fashion, maintain systems and ensure traceability for their actions
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure customers' needs are adequately met
- Management of finished goods stock levels
- Supply daily job updates to customers
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer requirements
- Computer literate in Excel and Word, and have experience of working with Management Information Systems
- You will be a good team player who is motivated and possesses excellent attention to detail, you will be confident and competent in the use of Excel.
- You will have strong negotiation skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.